Yes, Please

********

Her heels, impressively constructed and viciously pointed, clipped along the painted concrete floor. I felt ridiculously out of place in my Converse.

"If you want intimate body worship, you need to know that I have my period."

My mind went utterly blank. I had not even thought that was an option.

"Um, no. You're right. Just a spanking, please."

Well, that sort of threw spanking into the shade, didn't it? Not more so than the vacuum bed, the cage in the hallway and the medical room that she was now showing me, I think as much to study my reaction and give me a chance to change my mind as anything. The sterile surrounds and stirrup-footed bed an intriguing canvas, but not for today.

A door handle was slowly turned a few rooms up and she discreetly pulled me into an alcove, so that I was both unseen and unable to see. Voices swelled and fell as a customer departed. She shot me a quick approving smile – at me not trying to look and catching on to what was required without question?- and I basked in it as she gave my hand a quick squeeze and waited for some signal I did not hear before continuing.

We were back outside the Discipline Room.

It felt hot. I was too sweaty after that long drive up here. It was a foolish indulgence, what with the car rego to pay. I had to be back for that bloody staff meeting at two. She'd be revolted by my bum, my thick thighs. She'd laugh. God, please don't laugh until I leave.

"So, are you ready?"

I plucked at my shirt. A tidy, nice shirt. So, so wrong against her cinched in leather and vinyl. There were so many reasons not to do this.

"Yes. Please."

*********

No comments:

Post a Comment