Ten Minutes Prior

My fingers were still in her, my thumb gently stroking as she caught her breath.
My other hand left her waist and ghosted over her face, brushing strands of her
hair from her sweat-beaded forehead.

"What was this spanking for, Laur?"

She squirmed and did not answer, instead grasping my hand. I felt the pressure
of her teeth sinking just below my thumb, followed by the firm pull of her mouth
as she suckled.

"Fair enough." I withdrew my fingers and smacked her harder this time, and kept
smacking. A few landed oddly with a dull thwap with side of my hand than a smart
blow with the palm, but I made the others count. Her huffs and whimpers
interspersed with her humping her hips in a way that seemed less than penitent.
Oh well, the infringement notice and fine would take care of that after I was
done. She'd not needed to tell me- it was her record- yet did, with a keenness I
appreciated.

Running an investigatory hand under the leg band of her panties, my palm stung
like hell as I rubbed her reddened skin.

"So hot and sore, just as you deserve. Are we done here? Hmm?"
She raised her bum, pushing against my spread hand, shaking her head as she did
so.

I pulled the thin covering down. It twisted just under her cheeks, the white
fabric contrasting very nicely with the flushed skin above. Stretching, I fished
under the edge of the bed whilst trying not to tip Laura off my lap. I felt her
tense as she realised what I was doing. Resting my leather sandal dead centre
of her bum, I dismissed my unclaimed offer of respite.

"Let's see if I can't give you what you want, then, love. What you need."

No comments:

Post a Comment