Four Letter Words

Okay, I freely admit this drabble is just an excuse to play a song I have fallen in love with. Lucas Silveira has a voice I adore and he makes me just want to shout 'til my own is hoarse and tumble hard with someone.

So here is 'Four Letter Words' by The Cliks and a drabble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzjqZym8jCs

I'm sick of living a polite life. I want to growl and bite and fuck on the floor.

I want to use all those four-letter words and finally stop swallowing them in the face of blandness of thought.

I want to rip your shirt and grind against you and feel every muscle you have pushing back.

I want to grasp your hand and pull your body through the crush to the stage.

I want to bring my hand down against your Levis and embrace your weight as you buck. I want to be a solid platform on which you writhe.


No comments:

Post a Comment